Thank you for your interest in registering for the 2017 NAAAP National Leadership Academy. Here are a few things to know before you get started.
The NAAAP National Leadership Academy (NLA) is open to NAAAP chapter and associate chapter officers, NAAAP National Board members, and invited leaders and speakers.
|NLA Program Attendees|
|NLA General Admission (NAAAP Leaders Only)||$189.00|
|General Admission NLA + ERG Leadership Symposium (NAAAP Leaders Only)||$269.00|
- **All NAAAP members attendees will receive a discounted rate of $50. Discounted Code should be entered in at time of purchase**
- Chapter’s costs: All Chapters/Associate Chapters Leaders at discounted rate of $109 /person for Early Bird and $130/person for Regular Registration.
- **Additional attendees: If your chapter plans on sending more than 5 representatives, please follow the protocol below.
- National Board/National Admin/SAC costs: All representatives at discounted rate of $109/person for Early Bird and $139/person for Regular Registration.
NAAAP is pleased to host the Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership Symposium, a one-day special kick-off for the National Leadership Academy (NLA), on Friday, March 3, 2017. NLA attendees can add the Friday ERG Leadership Symposium as an add-on.
|ERG Leadership Symposium Attendees|
|ERG Leadership Symposium ONLY (Open to public)||$139.00|
3. Registration for Additional Attendees.
If your Chapter/Associate Chapter wants to send more than 10 representatives to the National Leadership Academy, please email the NAAAP NLA Director Lisa Thai for confirmation on capacity. Please note that academy fee payment must be received in order to confirm registration.
A 100% refund will be issued on cancellations due to extenuating circumstances, to be determined on a case-by-case basis. No refund will be issued on registrations cancelled after February 20, 2017. Registrations are transferable (subject to capacity).