During check-in at the registration desk:
All attendees must show proof of up-to-date* vaccination status against COVID-19 as defined by the CDC or a negative viral test result.
Attendees must present a photo ID that matches the name on the vaccination status or test result.
If providing a negative test result, it must be either:
- A PCR test result received within 72 hours of check-in at the registration desk, or
- An antigen test result received within 24 hours of check-in at the registration desk
- Masks are required indoors even if vaccinated.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and other similar single-layer face coverings are not acceptable.
- Masks may be removed while actively eating and drinking.
Tables will have a set number of seats to accommodate social distancing.
*Per the CDC, “Up to date means a person has received all recommended COVID-19 vaccines, including any booster dose(s) when eligible.
Fully vaccinated means a person has received their primary series of COVID-19 vaccines.”